COLD CALLING CLIENTS
Client Contract Services Limited does not operate any in-house telemarketing or marketing teams and does not cold call any potential clients. All appointments and bookings are controlled by a legally contracted external company for maximum efficiency and logistical effectiveness. We are
On any occasion that an external marketing company is deployed to generate interest in Client Contract Services Limited and its professional services, there are strict policies in place to ensure that they only dial data that has been acquired and bought through normal legal channels and that being for contract termination purpose only. If by chance that you find that you have been called by a company, during a campaign and you are not happy, you can inform us directly that you are not interested and that you want to be removed from their database. In that instance, we would communicate with them and request that they permanently delete you from their call list and informed that they should not be calling you without your prior knowledge ever again.
For the avoidance of doubt and for your information:
- We are not a Claims Management Company or Claims Investigation Company, we are Contract Termination Specialists, a Private Investigations Company and Contract Mis-sell Investigation Company.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for Data Protection, our registration reference being ZA181019 .
- We are not Lawyers, Solicitors or a legal practice.
- We are a separate company to the solicitors and lawyers that offer legal services as Para-Legals, not operated or owned by them, where we instruct their services and introduce their services to you. Upon this basis we are able to contact potential clients with regard to retained services.
- We diligently work using the strict code of conduct and ethics relevant to the Solicitors Regulation Authority as a guide with regard to contacting potential clients and cold calling.
- We do not do any cold call clients.
Contacting us to Opt Out
If you believe that you have been cold called by a sub-contract marketing Company and you wish CCSL to inform them on your behalf that you wish to opt out from having your details for marketing purposes, please write to: The Data Controller, Client Contract Services Limited, Old Estate Office, 9 High Street, Islip, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, NN14 3JS and supply: Your full name, the phone number you want to remove and your email (Thereafter only used once to inform you that we have removed your number) and we will remove your details from our files.
Opting out with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS)
For ongoing peace of mind, we suggest that you log and register your specific telephone numbers that you want to opt out from all marketing calls on the TPS website:
Your Information & Data
For further avoidance of doubt, your information or data is not shared with any unauthorised persons or company. It is held safely and securely on our internal Client Management System only for the duration of its necessity with our professional relationship and deleted as soon as it is no longer a necessity to keep. We do not record calls and conversations. If at anytime you would like to have a copy of your information retained, please feel free to contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during office hours on 01832 358230.
Client Contract Services Limited do not cold call UK clients with the view to manage regulated claims within the UK. In relation to United Kingdom based products we are only able to offer Administration, Investigation, Case building and Agreement Termination Strategies. We do not cold call on behalf of any UK Solicitors with the view to take on judicial proceedings.